Hot off the press from the Weekly World News, it seems they have ‘unnamed source’ that has leaked the details of an alien invasion plot tied to Playskool’s Kota My Triceratops Dinosaur robotic toys, one of this years ‘must have’ Christmas gifts for children..
From the information given, it sounds like Playskool must be working with the aliens and has allowed them access to the toys robotic systems. At some point after Christmas, the aliens would send a signal to all the Kota’s and Weekly World News suggests that maybe the riders of the Kota to be used as symbiotic partners of the alien beast, drawing from the rider’s lifeforce or that maybe aliens will hatch from inside the toys.
Amazon.com lists the Product Features as
- Animatronic, life-size baby dinosaur stands over 3 feet tall and comes to “life” with realistic sounds and motion!
- Responds to your voice and touch with roaring and laughing sounds, and expressive tail, head, eye, mouth and horn movements.
- Plays 4 different adventure-themed tunes for immersed, make-believe fun!
- Convenient volume control switch. Maximum weight is 60 lbs.
- Dinosaur figure comes with leafy snack and instructions
If under alien control, they sounds pretty dangerous to me.
Representatives from Playskool, the company that supposedly manufactures and distributes the Kota, have declined to comment on the emerging details regarding a possible alien invasion.