As a toddler, Sheldan Nidle was telepathic and telekinetic. His first extraterrestrial experiences began shortly after his birth when the Sirian race began communicating with him. Aboard their spacecraft, the Sirians educated him in the sciences, technology, history and philosophy through a fascinating technology he calls the ship’s “Learning Wall.” Sitting in a chair that would perfectly and comfortably adjust to his body, Nidle would interact with 3D holograms. To this day, he enjoys telepathic communications and direct ‘core knowledge’ from etheric and physical transplants.
Nidle’s first Sirian guide told him he would be a future messenger for the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). As he and other speakers at the ‘Galactic Gathering’ conference expressed, “First contact is imminent and the major turning point in human history.”
Anthropologists and archeologists have shown evidence for a previous quantum evolution in mankind’s history. Nidle and the other speakers believe we are now in the midst of another major shift—physical, mental, emotional and spiritual—that will soon return us to full consciousness.
First contact, Nidle said, is about helping us make the final transition.
So what is happening to us? As he explained, we are all beginning to activate a third strand of RNA and DNA. As we center more in our love energies, this will soon expand into twelve fully active strands, at the same time as we move from a seven to 13 chakra pattern in perfect masculine and feminine balance.
Mainstream geneticists have even begun to notice mass DNA shifts, but as Nidle said, they’re being told to keep quiet. In particular, scientists have been paying closer attention to “junk DNA.” The Human Genome Project decoded only 3% of physical DNA—the other 97% was believed to have no purpose, so they called it junk. Some of the mysteries of junk DNA are finally being revealed.
Two years ago, the Russian branch of the Human Genome Project, headed by the renowned Dr. Peter Gariaev, revealed the linguistic and psychic capabilities of junk DNA. Our DNA functions like a holographic biocomputer. Gariaev’s findings ushered in the new science of wave genetics and have revolutionized our understanding of DNA.
Of course, Dr. Gariaev’s findings have not been reported on by the mainstream news.
As we become fully conscious beings and move into a galactic society, Nidle says we have nothing to fear. What should we expect? Extremely cool technology, for one. He provided descriptions of sentient spacecraft, universal translators, teleportation, 3D scientific labs and food replicators. We can also look forward to our own unleashed ingenuity: we have already developed all kinds of free energy, and once the dominating and occupying powers have dissolved or left, we will see an incredible leap in technology.
More importantly, if we choose to do so, we will become a star nation in the Galactic Federation. The GFL, founded over 4.5 million years ago, is a union of over 200,000 star nations and confederations. Its purpose: to fulfill the prophecy of peace. Forty percent of the civilizations are humanoids, Nidle said. The rest are varied in form. Most are fully conscious—all fully conscious beings, he said, are in contact with the Divine. The Galactic Society is based on love and profound compassion.
Just as the other speakers at the conference pointed out, we have the choice as to whether we want to grow up or not. Nidle said that science gives the Earth seven years left if we continue on our “suicidal path.” There is archeological evidence that we’ve annihilated ourselves before, and history has been explained as cyclical. Of course, what happens here affects the rest of the cosmos. No one is going to come down and save us, but they really want to help us.
The way to prepare for cosmic knowledge and relationship is by removing the spiritual barriers of fear, guilt and judgment. “The fear-mongers are losing their grip,” said Nidle.
“Be the light. That’s what you are. That’s where you’re going.”
Nidle established the Planetary Action Organization (PAO) to prepare for first contact with the Galactic Federation of Light.